An Automated Solution that Doesn’t Cut Corners on Customer Service
There’s no doubt that providing your customers with meaningful support in a timely manner is key to the overall success of your business. So whether you want to proactively inform customers of an upcoming service change, or want to direct customers to the self-support resources that best meet their needs, you need an automated solution that’s up to the task.
For the most advanced automated customer communications solutions, count on Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services from SC Broadnet. Our cloud-based applications build upon your existing infrastructure, allowing you to leverage your investments while avoiding additional capital and operational expenses. The end result is a seamless transition from your current tools to a full-featured, end-to-end customer contact experience.
Interactive Voice Response Benefits include:
- Improve productivity and reduce call handling fees
- Complete transactions
- Proactively notify customers of relevant changes in services or programs
- Easily gather feedback and gauge performance via customer satisfaction surveys
- Quickly update customers in disaster recovery or business interruption situations
- Ensure accurate information for product/service warranties by verifying purchase details and information
- Reach out to hundreds of thousands of customers in a matter of minutes, not days or weeks