Enterprise-grade cloud computing services delivered over a private and secure nationwide network environment.
With SC Enterprise Cloud, you have the flexibility of multiple network connectivity options to access the Enterprise Cloud platform and multiple resource allocation options, such as 100% reservation that provides logically dedicated computing resources with no oversubscription, depending on what best supports your IT needs. By integrating cloud computing into your SC private network, your managed cloud computing platform resides separate from the public Internet. Since the cloud computing environment becomes an extension of your private network, you eliminate the need to add infrastructure or staff to manage the space and can redirect your resources to core business projects instead. Business units can now build their own private cloud environments in minutes instead of weeks.
Higher levels of performance and security
SC Enterprise Cloud customers benefit from unparalleled levels of performance whether they are looking for a test and development environment or want to run high input/output operations per second (IOPS) database applications. The architecture of SC Enterprise Cloud as an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) application and its delivery via the SC network is designed to provide higher levels of performance and isolation for customers with mission-critical and unique security requirements:
- Performance – The SC Enterprise Cloud server and storage infrastructure is built using best-in-class products from strategic partners such as HP, VMware, and EMC, and offers three tiers of high performance storage, including Solid State Drives.
- Network Security – Networked Fortinet security appliances and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats.
- Availability – Redundant N+1 architectural design provides for 100% availability.
- Compliance – The SC Enterprise Cloud platform is deployed in Tier III data centers located in Northern Virginia and Southern California with SSAE 16 Type 2 and PCI compliance.
- Scalability – SC Enterprise Cloud provides a highly flexible IaaS platform that can support up to 1 Gbps network bandwidth per virtual machine, as well as scale-up capabilities that can reach 32 GHz vCPUs and 512 GB vRAM per server.